So as I was getting to work this morning (herculean task if you ask me, I really didn’t want to get out of bed today and my sister locked me in the house from the outside as she was leaving!), I passed this guy on his way to work. I assume he was on his way to work because he was carrying a laptop bag. Which I also assume was holding a laptop. Focus, Njenva, focus!
Okay, so he had worn this white scarf around his neck and from his mannerisms, it is not an everyday thing for him to be wearing a scarf. He looked so uneasy. I have dude pals who are very comfortable wearing scarves so I came up with reasons why he didn’t feel comfortable wearing the scarf:
- He was wearing a stinky scarf. He couldn’t stand it’s smell but he really needed the scarf.
- The scarf was being used to hide a hickey.
- The scarf was made of poor quality material and his neck was therefore itching from irritation.
- He is a member of Al-Shabab and was hiding grenades on his neck.
- He had a stiff neck and he was looking for a sturdy neck support.
- He had no clean clothes to wear today so he decided to wear a scarf to hide the dirty collar.
- He was trying to hide his badly shaven chin.
- The scarf just matched with his white shirt and he is a diva like that….
- He had planned to wear a scarf today whether or not the weather was cold
- It is fashionable bandage
Seriously, why was he wearing a scarf in this hot weather?