Our boss of bosses visited East Africa last week. We have been having a great time seeing as we met our extremely stretched financial annual target way back in June.
Some of the quotes he left us with: (In random order)
- All hands on deck! This is not a cruise ship, it is a battleship.
- Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
- Reward is not about cash. It is also about ensuring positive employee motivation and engagement.
- My scuba diving partner is my wife. I make sure that we make safe dives, I am not going to raise our kids by myself.
- Don’t leave money on the table.
Then he asked us what our corporate values were. He selected someone to select someone else to answer. The person selected me. I had no clue what our corporate values are. As in really, aren’t those things that are just printed out to impress donors and clients? 🙂
Our corporate values are:
* Customer Satisfaction
Have a corporate-y day, won’t you?