1. Shop for Bancy and her kids at Maasai Market – what do kids like!?
2. Call Mercy – haven’t spoken to her this year
3. Attend a training and exercise boot camp at Karura forest
4. Arrange my spare bedroom and throw out clutter
5. Eat within my calorie limits
6. Not eat fries or potatoes
8. Keep aside dry foods that have been in storage from last year
9. Go to Toi Market to buy clothes
10. Walk on Sunday evening – at least 7 kms.
11. Read at least 2 books
12. Give the last shot at getting ‘Oil on Water’ for the book club
13. De-stress by visiting Mrs. Adrian. Maybe I should sleep over at her house on Saturday…. Hmmmm….Thinking about it……
14. Respond to all my whatsapp messages – aki I am not even serious
Have a great weekend y’all!!!