After setting goals and planning for the weekend, how did I fare?
1. Shop for Bancy and her kids at Maasai Market – what do kids like!? Done!
2. Call Mercy – haven’t spoken to her this year – Sigh. Didn’t call Mercy!
3. Attend a training and exercise boot camp at Karura forest – Arrived so late that I couldn’t even participate. Took the time to walk around Karura instead. I will definately be back, didn’t know Karura forest was so peaceful!
4. Arrange my spare bedroom and throw out clutter – Ahem, who put this down as my plan?
5. Eat within my calorie limits – I think I managed to do this! 🙂
6. Not eat fries or potatoes – On Friday I ate mashed potatoes, but it wasn’t the weekend :-). On Sunday I ate some bhajias so I totally failed on this one.
7. Schedule my posts for September – and send an e-mail to Wa Makeri and Ciiku requesting them to help me. Anyone else want to help? Sigh. E-mail not sent. To send out sometime within 72 hours…..And Mirish will be included….
8. Keep aside dry foods that have been in storage from last year – There was NO time do to this! At all!
9. Go to Toi Market to buy clothes – Used too much money buying stuff in Toi. And also wasted too much time. Was there for about 5 hours!!
10. Walk on Sunday evening – at least 7 kms. – Walked on Saturday instead. And I walked for about 5 kilometers, in 2 sessions.
11. Read at least 2 books – Read one book, cover to cover – Theodora’s Wedding. It was HILARIOUS. Read two chapters of John Grisham’s The Innocent Man and a chapter of The Watchers by Mark Andrew Olsen. The Innocent Man will be read this week. The Watchers will be read while on holiday – it seems scary, Frank Perretti style!
12. Give the last shot at getting ‘Oil on Water’ for the book club – Didn’t quite make the effort. I think I may have given up! 🙂
13. De-stress by visiting Mrs. Adrian. Maybe I should sleep over at her house on Saturday…. Hmmmm….Thinking about it…… Visited on Friday and slept over. Visited briefly on Saturday as well.
14. Respond to all my whatsapp messages – aki I am not even serious – Woi. Didn’t quite finish responding to all the messages……
15. Avoid Miss. P and C – Done very very well. But thanks to Mirish, I now have a plan for when I meet them next.