What makes me happy? I tried putting down a list of activities/events that make me really happy. I know it is not exhaustive seeing as I hadn’t planned and thought through this list but here goes (not in the order that gives me the most joy sensations….) :
1. Long drives at night with loud music blazing from the speakers
2. Singing out loud with Hipilicious and Skinny
3. Playing charades with Hipilicious, Skinny, Gee or Janet in my team
4. Hanging out with Masha
5. Driving around with Tabz (sorry, Mrs. Gor) while listening to new ragga joints
6. Watching a movie for the 2nd or 3rd time at the theatres with someone who hasn’t watched it. I keep on waiting to see their reactions to the scary/’OMG’/horrible/twisted parts….
7. Watching Stardust and saying the lines with the actors
8. Visiting new places – not the journey there but the time there….
9. Cooking sessions with Sippa and Headmaster
10. Arguing sessions with Mrs. Adrian, Skinny and Hipilicious
11. Walking with Headmaster or Pastor Andrew. Headmaster and I used to walk for about 10 kilometers every Saturday morning. We haven’t done that in a while!
13. Planning parties and entertaining guests
14. Writing. I don’t know whether it makes me happy or it is just therapeutic
15. Reading books. All kinds of books. I like reading The Presence OVER and OVER!
16. Mchongoano sessions
17. Hanging out WITH myself. This makes me VERY happy!
18. Seeing Mrs. Adrian laugh till she can’t sit up straight
19. Surprise gifts and presents. Hint, hint!
20. Weighing or measuring myself and finding that I have lost something. A centimeter, gram, whatever! 🙂
What makes YOU happy?