1. Mo says Chris Brown is her husband and she is already planning the outfit she will wear during his concert. I asked her what she would do if he tried to ‘Rihanna‘ her and she asked, ‘Has he dealt with a woman from Nyeri?‘
2. I take pride in TDS activities. But I am now getting worried. How would you explain that my neighbour, not C or Miss P, but, uuuuuhhh let’s call him Leather Jacket, is always waiting by his car when I leave the house? And the fact that he only drives off when I have started the my car’s engine ?
3. Why have these people gone back to their old ways?
4. Since I am now in the acceptance stage of addiction to chapatis, should I review my goal 1 of my things to do before my next birthday?
5. Who would have thought that I would be reading all these mushy mushy love stories right about now?
6. How comes I am so scared of wearing new heels? I am getting too dependant on the ones that I am used to. But the goal was to learn how to walk in heels, not to walk in all types of heels, right?
7. Don’t you think that his photos are amazing?
8. Which is the cheapest airline that flies from Nairobi to the States?
9. Who has already registered as a Voter? Is there anyone else who has the IEBC jingle stuck in their head? ‘Habari njema kwa wa Kenya wote, kuhusu tume mpya ya uchaguzi…….’
10. How much is the OMO advertising budget? Today at a few minutes to 9am, all radio stations were plugging this brand. And no one was spared, including presidential hopeful, Peter Kenneth, who was the guest on Caroline Mutoko’s show.