1. Just noticed that most matatus have a ‘SACCO’ name painted on the front or on the side. School my ignorance, is this part of the public sector rules that come to effect in 5 days? Will my traffic rules ever be taken seriously? 🙂
2. This past week I took time off from work and just zoned off. Phone off, no reading, no watching movies, just me staring at a ceiling. Since I didn’t tell anyone where I was going, some people thought I had died. And by the time my phone went on again, I saw how some people had panicked, others had even come to my house to check for a dead body and others were having a running tummy. I have never felt so loved! Hahahaha.
3. I am planning to read for the exam that I failed last week. Last time I just read for two days, actually two nights, and I thought I could complete a 3 months course just like that. It felt so terrible to fail the exam by just ONE point!
4. Fitness mania is back again. I am so energized to go out there and run, hop, swim, cycle, etc. I hope this time it stays on for more than 3 months!
5. In my opinion, the most important day for a Christian is the day you give your life to Christ and the one next to that is the day Christ rose from the dead. Because if He hadn’t risen, then what is the point? So for me, Easter has always been a special time of the year for me and would say that I value it more than Christmas. What are your plans this Easter? I just plan to lounge and do nothing.
6. I need to update my list of things to do before my next birthday and also come up with my activities for this year. Last year I didn’t do we well. Woi!!!
8. So far this year, I have read so many books – I haven’t been able to update my Goodreads account. Anyway, two stand books stand out for me: The Fault in Our Stars and Life of Pi. TFIOS was horribly amazing – Waruguru, Sippa, Hipilicious, Skinny, Afro and I formed an impromptu book club to discuss the book. Two members really didn’t like the book at all and the rest say that this is now their most favourite book. Also exciting is that the movie will be coming out in a few weeks. The Life of Pi novel is so much better than the movie. And the movie was great, I just wish I had gone to see it on the big screen. I can’t talk about Life of Pi without becoming philosophical 🙂 so let me leave it at that!
9. I am still watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and Girlfriends DVDs. I started watching these two from the first season in November and I am now at Season 5 with the first and at Season 3 with the latter. I hope I don’t annoy my neighbours with my loud laughter and crazy cackling….. 🙂
10. God is good, all the time. He loves me. And you!